Easy Potato Salad
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes (red, yellow, or mixed)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Basic Vinaigrette (I use red or white wine vinegar in potato salads)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes. Simmer for 30 - 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender but not falling apart.
Drain potatoes (but don't rinse) and slice all of them in half. While still warm, add them to a large bowl and drizzle with vinaigrette, salt, and pepper. Once the potatoes are at room temperature add the scallions, mix, and serve cold or slightly warm.
- Add chopped parsley at the same time as the scallions
- Add 2 chopped hard boiled eggs and mix in before adding the vinaigrette